All-Inclusive Georgia Hunting Packages
**ALL TURKEY, HOG & DEER HUNTS INCLUDE meals & lodging at a VRBO five minutes from the plantation for 2, 3 or 4 days respectively. Meals including a continental breakfast, brunch and supper with desserts/snacks are prepared by a professional chef/retired restauranteur who regularly caters meals for local field trials and special events in the area. The house includes 4 private bedrooms each with a queen/king bed, television and private bathroom, a living area, dining area, full kitchen and garden area with fire pit. For more information about lodging and available amenities, please call us at 803-571-2805.
** ALL TURKEY, HOG & DEER HUNTS are archery only hunts with either traditional bows, compound bows or crossbows. The plantation is pristine and the animals move about freely both day and night depending on solunar activity and weather. Pachitla Creek had not been hunted in 17 years when it was purchased in the Fall of 2022 and was only hunted one weekend in 2022-23. Because of the owner's desire to maintain the scenario described above, they strive to keep the disturbance to a minimum and offer a limited number of hunts annually.
** Quail Hunting is limited to one party of 2 - 4 hunters on a very limited basis on the 1,444 acre Pachitla Creek Plantation. Two shooters are allowed on the ground at a time alternating with any additional hunters in the party. This is a real quail hunt for real quail over dogs that have been expertly trained by the Plantation’s resident nationally recognized trainer.
**DISCLAIMER** The property has been protected and has not been hunted for many years. We have a significant wildlife population of quail, turkey, hogs and deer as a result. The deer and turkey populations, which are of the most interest to trophy hunters, are comprised of animals in all age classes with numerous mature trophy individuals. Hunters are expected to have multiple encounters with turkey gobblers and antlered deer approaching maturity on the respective hunts. Hunters are therefore expected to wait for a mature gobbler with a full fan and a beard greater than 10 inches or a mature Pope & Young buck 4.5 years or older scoring 130 inches or better depending on the hunt involved. The game will be in bow range and hunters should therefore be able to distinguish between mature trophy turkey gobblers and young birds and identify/select individual Pope & Young deer based on trail-cam photos the guides will share with hunters before each outing. They are happy to go over the pictures to affirm what is appropriate to shoot, and what is not. A $1,000 penalty for shooting a turkey or antlered deer that does not meet the above-mentioned criteria is in effect as a result.
All-Inclusive Deer Hunting Package
4 - Day Deer Hunt:
- $3,750 per hunter with meals and lodging.
- Hunters arrive mid-day Wednesday. Hunt Wednesday afternoon through Sunday morning. Hunt consists of 8 sits.
- Harvest criteria: Limit of 1 mature buck, 130 inches or better and unlimited hogs.
- Maximum of four hunters.
All-Inclusive Hog Hunting Package
3-Day Hog Hunt:
- $1,550 per hunter with meals and lodging.
- Hunters arrive mid-day Thursday. Hunt Thursday afternoon through Sunday morning. Hunt consists of 6 sits.
- Harvest Criteria: Unlimited hogs.
- Maximum of four hunters.
All-Inclusive Turkey Hunting Package
2-Day Turkey Hunt:
- $1,950 per hunter with meals and lodging.
- Hunters arrive mid-day Friday. Hunt Friday afternoon through Sunday morning. The hunt can be extended to 3 days for an additional fee.
- Harvest Criteria: 1 mature Tom, no Jakes and unlimited hogs!
- Maximum of two hunters.
Quail Hunting Package
Half-Day Quail Hunt:
- 4 Hunters: $400.00 per hunter per day
- 3 Hunters: $475.00 per hunter per day
- 2 Hunters: $550.00 per hunter per day
Full-Day Quail Hunt:
- 4 Hunters: $595.00 per hunter per day
- 3 Hunters: $675.00 per hunter per day
- 2 Hunters: $750.00 per hunter per day
*Add $150.00 per hunter for overnight stay with meals on quail hunts!